Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whoa! Did anyone get that license plate number?!

Holy cheese on a cracker!  I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted!  All I have to say for myself is that I got so busy with work and preparing for school that the weeks just sort of sped by.  So I know you're all dying to know how my life is ( I mean who wouldn't right? ;) ).  It'll be a month since my surgery this Saturday and I at my last weigh-in (last week) I was down to 235!  What?!  Holy boulders batman, that's just crazy!  I weigh in again tomorrow and I get my first adjustment next week; should have been this week, but the nurse who does the fills had the audacity to have a baby today! Jeez I know right?! Some people are just so inconsiderate! ;) (JK)

Anyways I started my exercise once the doc released me to and it's been pretty good.  I'm only allowed to do cardio right now, so I do a lot of swimming.  I love swimming!  I was the captain of my high school swim team and even back then I was no stick figure.  When I can't go swimming I will walk on the treadmill but I hate it and I don't even burn half the calories that I do when I'm swimming.  So moral of the story; swimming = most awesome, amazing, and funnest thing on the planet! and treadmill = ugh! do I have to?!

Food wise I'm glad to be on solid foods and I am actually sticking to good food choices for the majority of the time.  Once in a while I'll slip but it's not like an everyday once in a while more like a once a week once in a while.  Which may not seem like a once in a while thing, but for me right now that's pretty darn good and pretty darn once in a while! :D  The only complaint I have about eating right now is how slow I have to go, not because I want to shovel it all down my gullet in 10 seconds flat (at least not most the time ;) ) but because my food gets cold and cold eggs are just icky.  Okay I lied I have one more complaint.  Since I haven't had and adjustment yet, I only stay full for like 2-3 hours on 8 oz of foo and I'm not even supposed to be up to 8 oz of food yet so I'm kinda hungry most of the time but it's not the kind of hunger that's so bad you pass out (which I also did the other for that exact reason, but that's another story for another day).

I also started school this week and so far so good but I've only been to one class, so not really enough sample material to go on just yet. I'm excited to be that girl at the end of the semester where her classmates go "hey, does that girl look different to you? Yeah I think she does; she looks GOOD!" lol

Speaking of looking good, I've had many people tell me they can already see a difference and I even go the much appreciated "you're looking skinny today" comment. :D  My suits and guarding shorts and shirts are looser, my pants and shirts are loose, I dropped two underwear sizes, and my bra likes to try to fall off during the day! :D it's wonderful!

I still can't see my toes when I look down without having to bend over, but trust me you will all know when that day comes!  However I can get up the stairs without getting as winded and It's much easier to swim these days as well.  I can go longer before I start to feel like I'm dying. :D

I'll post again in a few days with my one month progress!  Can't wait to get some comparative pictures up! :D

Stay safe, stay happy, stay hopeful
Sexy and I know it signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment