Thursday, March 7, 2013

Um... Oops

Ok so I said A LOT of stuff in my previous blog only a few hours ago and I have to say I feel much better.  Hmm maybe all I needed to do was say something about it, huh?  Anyways, I actually did not get on my blog to post such a giant vent session but it just kinda slipped past my fingers.  What I meant to post was a question of what you all thought of insanity and if I should go ahead and try it.

It looks like it would work but only by me putting in the effort.  Maybe I could do a thing to blog daily updates to keep myself accountable.  However it looks really super hard and that's kind of scary.  I've done a little bit of looking into what others have thought and most everyone loves it, but all those people are of a specific personality type; they're competitive and/or former athletes who don't mind the somewhat in your face motivation style of the videos.  Now I know I'm not really an athlete but back in high school I did swim competitively and I was always very... well competitive.  I always worked best when trying to outdo someone else or myself.  So maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

It basically comes down to fear.  I'm afraid of how hard it will be and trust me it'll be hard because even in the infomercials they say it's the hardest workout ever put out there on DVD.  Maybe I'm afraid of trying and not doing well; or of trying and actually succeeding. Maybe I'm afraid of the pain (well I know I am, but is that the biggest fear?).  Anyways, let me know what you think and maybe by the time you do I'll have come to a decision but will still appreciate the input. :D

Stay safe, stay happy, stay hopeful
Fearful and shamefaced signing off



1 comment:

  1. So does this mean you are doing Insanity?!? Giiiirl, you are brave!

    ReplyDelete