Saturday, April 6, 2013

Technical difficulties

Hey all!  Just wanted to let you know I won't be posting for a while.  My adorable, lovely cat knocked my computer off my desk the other week and ripped the power cord and jack for the power cord out of the back of the computer.  Good news is I can get it fixed for about $100, which is way cheaper than buying a new one.  The bad news is I won't be able to blog for a while. :(

Because of this I'll fill you in a bit on what's happening/ coming up. On Monday I see the neurologist and hopefully finally figure out what's wrong.  i just went in for an adjustment and decided to add another .5 cc since i felt like i had been eating too much lately.  and, ashamed as i am to say it, i've been struggling with insanity.  i've been missing workout days and my nutrition has been pretty far from spectacular. good news is i want grocery shopping and got some good, good for me food and my cousin is a beach body coach so he's helping me with my insanity motivation and i'm back on the insanity train tomorrow. i did go ahead and weigh in and do measurements and though not stellar, they're still progress.  i dropped 3 lbs and 4 in total - mostly in my waist and hips - and i am a little bit stronger than i used to be.

well that's all i've got for now. hopefully i'll have my computer back soon so i can blog.

stay safe, stay happy, stay hopeful
back on the bandwagon signing off

2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well at your apt on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cats. Children with claws.

    I hope your appointment went well and that you can get back to kickin' booty w/insanity!

    ReplyDelete